Compare Servpro Industries vs Paul Davis Restoration BETASee how working at Servpro Industries vs. Paul Davis Restoration compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Servpro Industries vs. Paul Davis Restoration. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Paul Davis Restoration scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Help people" was the most mentioned Pro at Servpro Industries.
- "Time of need" was the most mentioned Pro at Paul Davis Restoration.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Servpro Industries.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Paul Davis Restoration.
I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time
Plenty of room for pay raises and promotions if you put the work in
It’s a Small business so no benefits at all, 5 days vacation, no sick leave. They need to modernize, outdated software, cheep computers. Managers need to set clear standard operating procedures... for both side. To many people working on edge of their seat and stupid mistakes
Advice to Management