Compare Sherwin-Williams vs Benjamin Moore BETASee how working at Sherwin-Williams vs. Benjamin Moore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sherwin-Williams vs. Benjamin Moore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sherwin-Williams scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Benjamin Moore scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sherwin-Williams.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Benjamin Moore.
- Sherwin-Williams had 205 more reviews than Benjamin Moore that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Benjamin Moore for less than a year
A relaxed workplace with lots of activities and events for employees/staff to keep motivation and workflow high. Lots of kind people to work with, and strong communication between the CEO/CIO and... general employees. In fact, you will often see and are guaranteed to meet and talk with the CEO/CIO. I was only an intern, yet CEO Dan Calkins made an effort to memorize my name, greet me everyday, and spark up thought-provoking conversations as well as casual conversations. Business strategies are discussed in conferences with all employees so that the company vision stays unified and employees can connect cross-department. Very transparent.
Can get a little boring at times on a slow day
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!