Compare Shopify vs PagerDuty BETASee how working at Shopify vs. PagerDuty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shopify vs. PagerDuty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PagerDuty scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Shopify.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PagerDuty.
- "Gurus" was the most mentioned Con at Shopify.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at PagerDuty.
I worked at Shopify for more than 3 years
The human focused culture at Shopify is second-to-none in Canada, in my opinion.
The work that I was doing was relatively incremental and I had to zoom out pretty far in order to understand how it might impact real people which is why I chose not to pursue fulltime.
I have been working at PagerDuty full-time for more than a year
If you are doing your job you will have no worries. Management is excellent
I have absolutely no cons from my time here.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work