Compare Shutterfly vs Facebook BETASee how working at Shutterfly vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shutterfly vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterfly.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 467 more reviews than Shutterfly that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Shutterfly full-time for more than a year
-There has been a lot of change over the past few years but I can appreciate the transparency that the leadership team provides. -Unlimited time off
Heavy workload, hard to balance.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations