Compare Shutterfly vs Shutterstock BETASee how working at Shutterfly vs. Shutterstock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shutterfly vs. Shutterstock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shutterfly scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Shutterstock scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterfly.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterstock.
- "Shutterfly" was the most mentioned Con at Shutterfly.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Shutterstock.
I have been working at Shutterfly full-time for more than a year
Balanced work load. Unlimited PTO.
Lots of people wearing different hats makes things hard to get done sometimes. Higher ups sometimes dont see how decisions affect the large employee base.