Compare Shutterfly vs Shutterstock BETASee how working at Shutterfly vs. Shutterstock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shutterfly vs. Shutterstock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shutterfly scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Shutterstock scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterfly.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterstock.
- Shutterfly had 3 more reviews than Shutterstock that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Shutterstock for less than a year
Nice place to work. Great office and a good company culture. Free lunch and snacks. Interns are highly valued, and expected to do real work. There is career growth and you can climb the ladder rather... quickly if you want. I have seen a ton of interns secure full time jobs. For me personally the job/work I was doing did not line up with what I really wanted to do in life though.
Stock photos aren't really the most riveting thing in the world.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing