Compare Sidley Austin vs Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom BETASee how working at Sidley Austin vs. Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sidley Austin vs. Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sidley Austin scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sidley Austin.
- "Support staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom had 21 more reviews than Sidley Austin that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sidley Austin full-time for more than 10 years
Plenty of room to develop computer program and interpersonal skills; autonomous and collegial working environment
no flex or part time positions for secretarial staff
Advice to Management
allow secretarial team members to flex their schedules among themselves, e.g., three long vs five business days
I have been working at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom full-time
Positive, Social, Meaningful, Driven, Team Oriented
Clear distinction between Professional Staff and Attorneys in every sense of the word.