Compare Silverado vs AccentCare BETASee how working at Silverado vs. AccentCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Silverado vs. AccentCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Silverado scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Make a difference" was the most mentioned Pro at Silverado.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Pro at AccentCare.
- "Caregivers" was the most mentioned Con at Silverado.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at AccentCare.
I have been working at Silverado full-time for more than 8 years
Silverado has helped me grow both in my career and personal. I have become a better nurse with a broader understanding of resident and family overall well being. It has allowed me to work with... different personalities and know how to be able to manage the care and concerns per individual. We don't classify residents based on their diagnosis but look at what will work well for that individual as they are all different with different needs. Something that was not learned at other employments or at college. Respect at all times for everyone.
i do not have anything to mention here, I have had a positive working environment with a lot of support from supervisors and peers, thus why I have been in Silverado since 2010
Advice to Management
Continue to be supportive as you are, I always appreciate the personal calls and emails relating to what we are going thru both personally and at work
I have been working at AccentCare full-time for more than a year
Great benefits and great leadership to work for. The organization appreciates their employee's, offers career development training options and an Employee Assist Fund.
Vaccination is required for employment.
Advice to Management
Continue caring about your employee's and patients.