Compare SkyBlue Insurance vs American Power and Gas BETASee how working at SkyBlue Insurance vs. American Power and Gas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SkyBlue Insurance vs. American Power and Gas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SkyBlue Insurance scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- American Power and Gas scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Power and Gas.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Con at American Power and Gas.
I have been working at SkyBlue Insurance full-time for more than 3 years
Work Environment/No weekends/Flexible Hours/Vacation/No cold calling
I been in Sales for over 9 years with my experience in several call centers this is by far my best experience. NO CONS.
Advice to Management
Continue to lead agents to be the best they could be.