Compare Slalom vs Point B BETASee how working at Slalom vs. Point B compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Slalom vs. Point B. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Slalom scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Point B scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Slalom had 241 more reviews than Point B that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Slalom had 74 more reviews than Point B that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Staff aug" was the most mentioned Con at Slalom.
- "Consulting firm" was the most mentioned Con at Point B.
I have been working at Slalom full-time
Private company, transparent executive leadership, lots of opportunity, entrepreneurial, smart people, fun place to work.
Diversity at the executive levels is happening but it is slooooow going.
Advice to Management
Consider a co-op model of 100% employee ownership.