Compare Slalom vs Point B BETASee how working at Slalom vs. Point B compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Slalom vs. Point B. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Slalom scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Point B scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Slalom had 258 more reviews than Point B that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Slalom had 79 more reviews than Point B that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Staff aug" was the most mentioned Con at Slalom.
- "Consulting firm" was the most mentioned Con at Point B.
I have been working at Slalom full-time for more than 3 years
Company takes moral stances There isn't a culture of punishing people for policy violations that aren't malicious Company takes employee feedback very seriously
Company takes strong moral stances, but doesn't always live up to them. This comes across as hypocritical and can be frustrating Your mileage WILL vary depending on the city you're in Managers also... vary, I've had a great one and one... eh.
Advice to Management
Transparency is NOT putting out over-reviewed emails/videos full of hedged statements that only focus on the positive.