Compare Sleep Number Corporation vs Ashley Furniture Homestore BETASee how working at Sleep Number Corporation vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sleep Number Corporation vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sleep Number Corporation scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Sleep Number Corporation.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sleep Number Corporation.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
I worked at Sleep Number Corporation full-time for more than a year
Independence, skill development, friendly environment, good supervisors, and happy customers.
Hard work, occasional tricky situations, angry customers, dealing with returns.
Advice to Management
Return all communications
I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year
You determine what you make. The commission structure is very good. If you're persistent, quick-witted, and hungry, you'll be able to do well for yourself by generated leads or scheduling... appointments.
The hours are long. During the week, there will be days where no guests will come in for hours. There is a lot of "downtime" in this position. If you are not driven, this will not work to your... benefit. You are dealing with the public. For those without thick skin and a certain level of maturity, this job will be stressful.