Compare SmartRecruiters vs LeadIQ BETASee how working at SmartRecruiters vs. LeadIQ compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SmartRecruiters vs. LeadIQ. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SmartRecruiters scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- LeadIQ scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Smartrecruiters" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartRecruiters.
- "Smartrecruiters" was the most mentioned Con at SmartRecruiters.
I have been working at SmartRecruiters full-time for less than a year
Founder led company with a visionary CEO. Two company shut-downs each year (first week in August and last week of December) to help employees recharge/reset. Unlimited PTO. Fast moving, growing, SaaS... company. Lots of investment happening across the company. Come for the benefits, stay for the challenge of scaling up a company
Be prepared to be held accountable for your work. There is no lost productivity here.
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your employees
I have been working at LeadIQ full-time for more than a year
If you’re willing to learn and be coached, this is the place for you. The director of sales genuinely cares about your professional and personal development and the entire SDR team is always willing... to help you out and provide feedback. I feel like I’m able to own my work without being micromanaged. They developed a pretty generous SDR compensation plan to get promoted into senior SDR and AE so if you’re wanting to learn about sales development, this is a really good place to be.
Not really a con but the remote life isn’t for everyone. If you aren’t good at setting goals for yourself and self-disciplined then it might be tough.