Compare SmartRecruiters vs UiPath BETASee how working at SmartRecruiters vs. UiPath compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SmartRecruiters vs. UiPath. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SmartRecruiters scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- UiPath scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartRecruiters.
- "Rpa" was the most mentioned Pro at UiPath.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at SmartRecruiters.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at UiPath.
I have been working at UiPath full-time for more than 3 years
Outside of the unreal benefits, stock, 401k match, etc., I can honestly say that I enjoy waking up every morning and going to work. The culture is incredible (for the most part, some areas of the... organization need some R&D) and the company really allows you to get out of work what you put into it. Years ago I was depressed and upset and now I'm unbelievably happy and motivated. Coming from very bureaucratic companies before, this is night and day better and I'm not planning on going anywhere.
(Not a slight to UiPath) You will work with some people with underlying agendas who don't care to work toward the greater good. Be prepared to deal with that and be selfless in the process.
Advice to Management
Maintain transparency as we continue through our journey as a growing, public company.