Compare Sony Pictures Entertainment vs Twentieth Century Fox BETASee how working at Sony Pictures Entertainment vs. Twentieth Century Fox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sony Pictures Entertainment vs. Twentieth Century Fox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sony Pictures Entertainment scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Twentieth Century Fox scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Sony Pictures Entertainment had 22 more reviews than Twentieth Century Fox that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- "Studios" was the most mentioned Con at Twentieth Century Fox.
I have been working at Sony Pictures Entertainment full-time
Most people are highly conscientious and employee-oriented
Things can be bureaucratic and slow
I worked at Twentieth Century Fox full-time for more than 3 years
Smart and rational people who made good decisions and invited collaboration (most of the time).
Obviously much will have changed now that they are under Disney ownership. Surely some of those changes are positive and maybe a few are negative.