Compare SoundCloud vs Uber BETASee how working at SoundCloud vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SoundCloud vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SoundCloud scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SoundCloud.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SoundCloud.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at SoundCloud full-time
European company culture is implemented, providing a much less stressful work environment. Work/Life balance is actually a real thing here!
The majority of my team is out the headquarters in Berlin. So I haven't gotten the chance to meet them in person because of Covid.
I have been working at Uber for less than a year
Work whenever you want for however long you want. Make decent money. Listen to your own music/radio etc.
If you're a procrastinator like me, it can be hard to get out there. Sometimes it can feel "dead" and you might not make very much. It can be stressful driving and paying attention to the directions... at the same time, also driving in unsafe areas.