Compare Southern California Edison vs Claremont Graduate University BETASee how working at Southern California Edison vs. Claremont Graduate University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southern California Edison vs. Claremont Graduate University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southern California Edison scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Claremont Graduate University scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Southern California Edison.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Claremont Graduate University.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Southern California Edison.
- "Cgu" was the most mentioned Con at Claremont Graduate University.
I have been working at Southern California Edison full-time
Great, stable job with interesting work. Values employees.
There is none I can think of.
I have been working at Claremont Graduate University full-time for less than a year
small size class and professors are good
tuition there is not cheap