Compare Southern Company vs Memphis Light BETASee how working at Southern Company vs. Memphis Light compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southern Company vs. Memphis Light. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southern Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Memphis Light scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Southern Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Southern Company.
I have been working at Memphis Light full-time
Overtime, insurance, if you don't take any sick leave for an entire quarter you get a bonus day to use, you get a day for your birthday, paid hourly wage on standby, schedule is 7-3:30
If you don't call in before 7am, you don't get paid for the day