Compare Southern Wine & Spirits of America vs TPS Aviation BETASee how working at Southern Wine & Spirits of America vs. TPS Aviation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southern Wine & Spirits of America vs. TPS Aviation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southern Wine & Spirits of America scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- TPS Aviation scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Southern Wine & Spirits of America.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Southern Wine & Spirits of America.
I have been working at Southern Wine & Spirits of America full-time
Lots of job opportunities within the company around the US
Lots of working hours on weekend and holidays
I have been working at TPS Aviation full-time for more than 10 years
Strong workforce, extremely dedicated em employees, 60% of the workforce has been here over 10 years.
Difficult to get Aerospace experienced employees in the Hayward Area. Most experienced employees live in Southern California.
Advice to Management
Keep looking for people that want to learn the industry and train them well