Compare SpaceX vs Facebook BETASee how working at SpaceX vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SpaceX vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SpaceX scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Rockets" was the most mentioned Pro at SpaceX.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- SpaceX had 333 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Facebook had 206 more reviews than SpaceX that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at SpaceX full-time
The area of Space Technology (the area I want to work with the most) One of the biggest companies in the World that gives the ooportunity of great improvement in a great way to an engineer.
I think it is hard to be accepted to job as fresh grad engineer but I believe in myself to get over this.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations