Compare SpaceX vs NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory BETASee how working at SpaceX vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SpaceX vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SpaceX scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Rockets" was the most mentioned Pro at SpaceX.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at SpaceX.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
I have been working at SpaceX full-time
Fast Paced Project Building up your Brand as a Aerospace Engineer If you can make it here you can work almost anywhere
Long hours Work-Life Balance Must be dictated to the Mission
I have been working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory part-time for less than a year
Salary is competitive and the amount of experience gained is priceless. A very diverse workplace that emphasizes inclusion and the importance of work/life balance.
Academic part-time has a minimum of 10 hours per week and a maximum of 30 hours per week