Compare Spireon vs MobilityWare BETASee how working at Spireon vs. MobilityWare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spireon vs. MobilityWare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Spireon scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MobilityWare scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Spireon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MobilityWare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Spireon.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at MobilityWare.
I worked at Spireon full-time for more than 3 years
I've been with Spireon for over 3 years and really enjoyed working here. They have a good culture with good products, including being the market leader in the automotive segments. The company is... really innovative and have some good leaders to drive the company forward. The CEO does a great job of leading and driving the company to innovate and be the leader in the industry. Although he can be demanding, he is very approachable and values all of the employees. There are some really good and smart people who are working hard to make the company better. Since the company is not too big, everyone has an opportunity to make a difference. The doors to the Executive team is open and if you have good ideas, you can make a difference.
Like any company, there are people who qualify to be in the position that they are in. However, there has been improvement with new some new leadership.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work but don't cut the little things that are important to the employees.
I have been working at MobilityWare full-time for more than 3 years
• Great culture, pretty chill work environment (sometimes too chill). • Compensation is fantastic, very competitive compared to my last jobs within the industry. • Amazing perks, ranging from... snacks, free food Fridays, and even a yearly company trip which includes your +1! • Work/Life balance is extremely important to the executive team -- there is hardly ever 'crunch'. • Lots of fun products to work on. • The company is always looking ways to improve their current product line up and actively introducing new genres under their development belt.
• No clear career growth path for Producers as managers have changed 3 times since I've joined. • Laid back environment can sometimes foster bad habits or work ethics for current & new employees.
Advice to Management
Show appreciation towards the other teams within the studio besides just Solitaire. It'll show that we matter and you value us and the work that we do for you.