Compare Spring Venture Group vs Valorem Reply BETASee how working at Spring Venture Group vs. Valorem Reply compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spring Venture Group vs. Valorem Reply. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Spring Venture Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Valorem Reply scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Spring Venture Group had 14 more reviews than Valorem Reply that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Spring Venture Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Valorem Reply.
I have been working at Spring Venture Group full-time
Great management. Fun and informative training. Awesome commission. Love the Flex Workforce Plan, you can work remote, in home or both. Great hours, you are able to choose your hours. A lots of Perks..., fond points, gym memberships, Lots of discounts. Lots of opportunities for growth within the company. Tech team is on the ball. Lots of fun, lots of laughter in this company.
Haven't ran into any cons.
I have been working at Valorem Reply full-time for less than a year
Great Pay! Bonuses! Unlimited PTO that you are Encouraged to take! Flexible Scheduling! Work From Home during COVID-19! - The Company Leadership go out of their way to ensure that all are able to... work remotely, and continue their jobs. Ongoing employee surveys to ensure all are happy with their job, the company, and to be able to provide feedback. Snacks! Food! Good things in the Office (when we were in the office, and when we return someday...)! Great, Fun, Intelligent People! Great Customers!
Health Insurance really kind of sucks everywhere these days. The Health Insurance at Valorem Reply is good, but like most plans, not great. That's really all I can think of that would be a 'Con'.
Advice to Management
Keep on doing just exactly what you are doing! Keep an eye on the environment with COVID and don't be in a hurry to rush back to the office - the teams are all doing great remote.