Compare Sprint vs Telogical Systems BETASee how working at Sprint vs. Telogical Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sprint vs. Telogical Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sprint scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Telogical Systems scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sprint.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Sprint.
I have been working at Telogical Systems full-time for less than a year
- Management has their heads on straight. They check in constantly, but only to make sure you're comfortable with the work you're doing. They are never overbearing, and make it well known that they... are there to help in whatever way they can. Plus, they are quite good at unifying the teams in a common goal of quality and purpose. - Office politics are non-existent (at least from my perspective). Many companies who claim to be "like a family" still experience a level of hostility among employees. At Telogical, I have yet to meet someone with a mean bone in their body. Everyone is exceptionally helpful and invested in each others' success, no matter who is in line for what promotion. - During the COVID-19 pandemic, Telogical made all employees feel secure enough to retreat and work from home without fear for their jobs. They took the steps necessary to ensure work could continue, including issuing screen mounts and hardware to mimic office setups, and had weekly meetings over Zoom to make sure everyone felt okay or if they just needed someone to talk to. This is my first day back in the office since March, but I still feel as happy to be here as I did back then. - Telogical has such a laid back atmosphere, while still being motivated to get things done. The casual dress code keeps the office decompressed, and everyone here is instantly ready to be friends. Desks are decorated with personal ornaments to express individual interests.
- There is no fixed method that work gets done, so there may be some confusion and frustration on how to go about doing certain things. It can make for some difficulties in training new hires, but... once they get settled in it becomes much smoother - New concepts and ideas are always being introduced, so it seems like every day comes with a new learning curve just when you believe you've finally figured something out. This can be somewhat stressful, but it keeps the work interesting
Advice to Management
Continue doing exactly what you're doing! I very much enjoy and appreciate working under the current management with how helpful and supportive they are!