Compare St. Jude Children's Research Hospital vs Youth Villages BETASee how working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital vs. Youth Villages compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital vs. Youth Villages. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- "Children and families" was the most mentioned Pro at Youth Villages.
- "Downtown" was the most mentioned Con at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Youth Villages.
I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital full-time
The environment could be stressful given the nature of the population we are trying to serve, but the ambience is very peaceful- from the manicured lawns, gardens, butterflies, food trucks, Ben... &Jerry's Days, to a personal pet just for us to help alleviate work related and personal stressors. Having the opportunity to continuously learn new information, is a plus for me . Working at St. Jude is like winning the lottery. It started with the recruitment staff. I will forever remember how wonderful it was to even be considered for a position within such a profound organization of professionals.
Nothing horrible about working here.