Compare Stanford University vs Amazon BETASee how working at Stanford University vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Stanford University vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Stanford University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at Stanford University.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Stanford University.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Stanford University full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing access to computational resources and faculty. Good health benefits, dental and health insurance
Limited options for housing that's within realistic budget constraints