Compare Starcom Worldwide vs Vector Marketing BETASee how working at Starcom Worldwide vs. Vector Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Starcom Worldwide vs. Vector Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vector Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Starcom Worldwide.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Vector Marketing.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Starcom Worldwide.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Vector Marketing.
I have been working at Vector Marketing part-time for less than a year
They offer an amazing opportunity for college students to gain valuable skills in sales, goal setting, communication, networking, and life in general. They are investing their time into you because... they care and want to help you better yourself as a professional and a person. What you put into this experience you get out. And a warning, you will be pushed out of your comfort zone...but that's a good thing! Oh also, you get to work around YOUR schedule.
You have to reach out and present to people you personally know first in order to get comfortable. This can feel very uncomfortable at first, but it's the nature of the business and actually allows... you to build a massive network of people, which is pretty awesome.