Compare State Farm vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at State Farm vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Farm vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Farm scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,522 more reviews than State Farm that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at State Farm.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than 5 years
The best place I have ever worked! People that genuinely care about the people they work with. So much room for advancement. AMAZING benefits!
It's a big company and it can be easy to get lost in the shuffle if you don't reach out and let someone know what your goals are.
Advice to Management
Make better use of the talent you have on hand. Don't put so much weight on a bachelor's degree in art history when another candidate may have multiple insurance focused designations.