Compare Stetson University vs Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University BETASee how working at Stetson University vs. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Stetson University vs. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Stetson University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Stetson University.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University had 12 more reviews than Stetson University that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at Stetson University part-time for more than a year
Engaged, enthusiastic, and passionate staff work alongside each other to create a positive environment and community for students at the university, and they always want to hear feedback from... students and their experience.
Small campus, so large expectations are put on the limited number of staff members that run entire departments.
I have been working at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University full-time
Friendly population, everyone is wonderful
There are no cons that I can think of