Compare Suddenlink Communications vs University of Texas at Tyler BETASee how working at Suddenlink Communications vs. University of Texas at Tyler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Suddenlink Communications vs. University of Texas at Tyler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Suddenlink Communications scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Texas at Tyler scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free cable" was the most mentioned Pro at Suddenlink Communications.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Texas at Tyler.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Suddenlink Communications.
- "Student worker" was the most mentioned Con at University of Texas at Tyler.
I worked at Suddenlink Communications full-time for more than 5 years
Great company to work for. Great benefits/employee perks. Excellent pay in Direct Sales if you're willing to work.
Upper management is quite political. Almost no leadership training since the Altice USA acquisition.
Advice to Management
Crank up the communication with front line management. Quarterly/annual "all hands on deck" would be better than dividing everyone up by region.
I have been working at University of Texas at Tyler part-time
Flexible schedule. Great staff, great management
You can't work longer than 19.5 hours/week