Compare Sunquest Information Systems vs Avvo BETASee how working at Sunquest Information Systems vs. Avvo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sunquest Information Systems vs. Avvo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sunquest Information Systems scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avvo scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Avvo had 4 more reviews than Sunquest Information Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sunquest Information Systems.
- "Sales floor" was the most mentioned Con at Avvo.
I have been working at Sunquest Information Systems full-time for more than 5 years
Being is sales, there are many ways to make your goal and earn a good living. I have not a bad thing to say about anyone in the company, there is a great family like environment.
There has been a lot of turn over in the last few years for both leadership and non leadership, but the leadership today is great. If everyone decides to stay in their roles, we have a great team!
Advice to Management
The less turn over the better.
I have been working at Avvo full-time
- Strong visionary leadership. - Highly innovative product team, always releasing new features. - One of the best company cultures I've experienced - everyone super motivated and is invested in the... success of others. - Working on behalf of our Attorney clients keeps things fresh and intellectually stimulating. - A great environment for sales-focus professionals who are looking to up-level their career.
Pay below scale, but strong upside (no cap on sales commissions).
Advice to Management
Continue looking for opportunities to invest in professional development for those that are early in their career.