Compare Sutherland vs Transcom WorldWide BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Transcom WorldWide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Transcom WorldWide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sutherland scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Transcom WorldWide scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Sutherland had 99 more reviews than Transcom WorldWide that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Sutherland had 49 more reviews than Transcom WorldWide that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 3 years
I have worked for the company for 3+ years and am overall happy in my position. I love who i work with and who I work for. The company as a entity believes in work-life balance. Most places do not... offer Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, or an affordable benefits package and I get all of that here. In 3 years I have officially held 7 Positions within the company and served a multitude of Leaders. I have had my fair shake up with Leadership; however overall it has been enjoyable. I know my worth and my scope of work. I never need to question if I'm preforming correctly. Immediate feedback is often provided.
There are few cons working here. Some complain about the distance to the office, others about select members of Management. If i have a con or complaint it is directly addressed and so small its not... worth publicly sharing.
Advice to Management
Continue to drive the competitive market strategies currently in motion. There is a positive change to the overall quality of life on site.