Compare Swiss Re vs Amerisure BETASee how working at Swiss Re vs. Amerisure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Swiss Re vs. Amerisure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Swiss Re scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Swiss Re had 146 more reviews than Amerisure that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Swiss Re had 62 more reviews than Amerisure that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Zurich" was the most mentioned Con at Swiss Re.
- "Upward mobility" was the most mentioned Con at Amerisure.
I have been working at Swiss Re full-time for more than a year
This is the best company I've worked at so far. Young people. Fresh outlook. Eager to learn and adopt new technologies. Great management. Beautiful offices all over the world. I've only been around... for a year and I've learned so much.
Some nepotism. Zurich gate keepers.
Advice to Management
Make sure the small pockets of incompetence don't infect the rest of the company. Allow the Americas some independence-- centralizing everything in Zurich isn't sustainable.