Compare Sylvan Learning Centers vs Club Z! Tutoring BETASee how working at Sylvan Learning Centers vs. Club Z! Tutoring compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sylvan Learning Centers vs. Club Z! Tutoring. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Club Z! Tutoring scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Sylvan Learning Centers.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at Club Z! Tutoring.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Sylvan Learning Centers.
- "Independent contractor" was the most mentioned Con at Club Z! Tutoring.
I worked at Sylvan Learning Centers part-time for more than a year
The Management and employees were pleasant to work with and genuinely cared about each other and the children they were entrusted with.
The only down side was my inability to carry high school textbooks that were extremely large and heavy.
Advice to Management
A cart on wheels would have made this job so much easier since the high school textbooks were shifted every hour to different tables in the classroom.