Compare Syracuse University vs Aspen Dental BETASee how working at Syracuse University vs. Aspen Dental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Syracuse University vs. Aspen Dental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Syracuse University scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Aspen Dental scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Syracuse University.
- "Dentist" was the most mentioned Pro at Aspen Dental.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Syracuse University.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Aspen Dental.
I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time for more than a year
I went straight from dental school. I received mentorship and encouragement. I couldn’t do a surgical extraction, now I do any extraction besides impacted thirds, tori removal and implant placement,... bone grafting. I was continually encouraged and educated how to improve my crown preps, fillings, and denture steps. I’m confident every time I walk into the exam room and I know that I wouldn’t be even close to this talented without all the patient the aspen brand brings in. Did I mention I got training on Invisalign and have started or completed over 50 cases. The best part is I made over 200k my first year. And it has been ever increasing. I make my own treatment plans, no one tells me or any doctor what to do (that would be illegal). I learned bone grafting, the lab fees are small and of high quality. I could go on and on!
It’s hard work. But that’s dentistry:)