Compare Sysco vs Gordon Food Service BETASee how working at Sysco vs. Gordon Food Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sysco vs. Gordon Food Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gordon Food Service scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Sysco had 51 more reviews than Gordon Food Service that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Sysco had 68 more reviews than Gordon Food Service that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Sysco had 77 more reviews than Gordon Food Service that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Sysco for less than a year
The work is very collaborative and there is not much time of just sitting around wandering what to do next. This company is running high gear and is growing more and more each day.
As a contractor you can't work overtime. Other than that all positive things to say.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing work
I have been working at Gordon Food Service full-time for more than 3 years
Good leadership and benefits, amazing opportunities to grow and move up in the company
Seems as though compensation is a bit low compared to the market