Compare Sysco vs Walmart BETASee how working at Sysco vs. Walmart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sysco vs. Walmart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sysco scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Walmart scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Walmart had 1,364 more reviews than Sysco that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,560 more reviews than Sysco that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Walmart had 1,164 more reviews than Sysco that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Sysco for less than a year
The work is very collaborative and there is not much time of just sitting around wandering what to do next. This company is running high gear and is growing more and more each day.
As a contractor you can't work overtime. Other than that all positive things to say.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing work