Compare TCU vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at TCU vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TCU vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TCU scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at TCU.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Tarrant County College.
- Tarrant County College had 4 more reviews than TCU that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at TCU full-time
Pros: the culture and the benefits are among the best reasons to work at TCU.
Cons: I cannot think of any reason to not consider working at TCU. I would still be there is I was not heavily recruited away.
I worked at Tarrant County College part-time for less than a year
The management is wonderful. I worked with amazing team members and other lifeguards. Made some good friends. You act as both gym supervisor and lifeguard so you never get bored. Management is very... understanding of college students trying to work towards their future.
Scheduling can be a bit difficult because it is based off of the classes offered in the gym.