Compare TD Ameritrade vs PK BETASee how working at TD Ameritrade vs. PK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD Ameritrade vs. PK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD Ameritrade scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- PK scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- TD Ameritrade had 66 more reviews than PK that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Scottrade" was the most mentioned Con at TD Ameritrade.
- "Leave policy" was the most mentioned Con at PK.
I have been working at PK full-time for more than a year
I've been at PK for almost 2 years now and the management is what makes everything great about this company. There is open and honest communication at every level on the recruiting side- can't speak... for other areas. I feel comfortable talking with both my manager, but all the way up to my EVP. With everything going on with Covid-19, there was clear messaging on what we were doing as a company right away and it helped ease some of the anxiousness and tension. Props to our executive team for that! I think our recruiting team has done a great job at keeping everyone engaged during this very uncertain time. The other great thing at PK is how much you learn... looking back at where I was when I started to now is wild! Upper management also recognizes hard work. If you put in the effort, it will not go unrecognized.
Career growth as a recruiter is limited right now. With how quickly things are growing for PK, there might be some new positions that emerge out of necessity. PTO is below market, but I feel that... management is flexible when it comes to appointments, etc.
Advice to Management
Keep it up Nancy and Brit, your employees will follow you to the end of the Earth!