Compare TD vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at TD vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- TD had 334 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- TD had 340 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- TD had 248 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- TD had 261 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at TD full-time for more than 5 years
Generous benefits and vacation days. Great work-life balance
Slow career growth, IT department very slow to adopt new technology
Advice to Management
Revamp the IT department to catch up with other investment firms/banks