Compare TPI Composites vs Stanley Black & Decker BETASee how working at TPI Composites vs. Stanley Black & Decker compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TPI Composites vs. Stanley Black & Decker. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TPI Composites scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Stanley Black & Decker scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Buenas prestaciones" was the most mentioned Pro at TPI Composites.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Stanley Black & Decker.
- Stanley Black & Decker had 36 more reviews than TPI Composites that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Stanley Black & Decker full-time for more than a year
I Loved being able to connect with end users on a day to day basis.
The job seemed to get monotonous as time got on, there was a lot of weird check boxes that we had to check off in order to get good ratings from our direct manager.
Advice to Management
Eliminate the rating system for your reps. The communication between managers and reps should be more frequent.