Compare TSYS|Total System Services vs North American Bancard BETASee how working at TSYS|Total System Services vs. North American Bancard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TSYS|Total System Services vs. North American Bancard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TSYS|Total System Services scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- North American Bancard scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at TSYS|Total System Services.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at North American Bancard.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at TSYS|Total System Services.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at North American Bancard.
I have been working at TSYS|Total System Services full-time for more than 10 years
People, opportunities, management, culture and vision
Work hours for production support
I have been working at North American Bancard full-time for more than 3 years
Lots of change for the better in the last couple of years. The company definitely has raised the standards for performance and it shows. People are working together more than ever. In fact, people... actually smile and acknowledge each other in the hallways in Troy which was missing a few years ago. We have benefits that get better every year. Great culture for people who get bored at other places and want to make a difference. Your work matters here so the lazy or entitled need not show up and ruin it for the rest of us who love the direction we're headed. If you come here to learn everything that you can about the company and the industry, you will love it! It's a great opportunity to work with great people!
Not a great place for people who need predictability, can't communicate effectively, have egos that get in the way, can't easily handle change, or can't take feedback.
Advice to Management
Things are so much better than they used to be. Keep pushing us.