Compare Tableau Software vs Dotmatics BETASee how working at Tableau Software vs. Dotmatics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tableau Software vs. Dotmatics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tableau Software scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Dotmatics scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Tableau Software.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Tableau Software.
I worked at Tableau Software for less than a year
- Incredibly friendly people no matter where you turn - Guidance available at every step of the way - from personal career growth to on individual projects - Open communication about personal and... work life balance (and understanding of how life sometimes just happens) - Very flexible schedule and understanding that you don't need to be at the desk 24/7 to get work done - Incredibly friendly to those coming in without prior knowledge to the software and offer a welcoming environment to learn it - Although remote, made interns feel connected and welcome which led to making friends! - Manager was incredibly open to feedback and gave honest feedback that was helpful toward growth
I honestly cannot think of any. This was such an incredible personal and professional growth experience. Everything was incredible.
Advice to Management
I felt informed and up-to-date throughout most of my intern processes and am very content. Only wish that there was better integration for Tableau and Salesforce but I understand that even now, this... is still a work in progress.
I have been working at Dotmatics full-time for more than 5 years
The management always tries to do the right thing for their customers and employees.
nothing worth noting except that we are growing and can't hire good people fast enough
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work environment!