Compare Tableau Software vs Relativity BETASee how working at Tableau Software vs. Relativity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tableau Software vs. Relativity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tableau Software scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Relativity scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Tableau" was the most mentioned Pro at Tableau Software.
- "Relativity" was the most mentioned Pro at Relativity.
- "Salesforce" was the most mentioned Con at Tableau Software.
- "Relativity" was the most mentioned Con at Relativity.
I worked at Tableau Software full-time for more than a year
The culture is absolutely fantastic, the leadership is great, and the product truly is a world-changing, industry leading platform that I sincerely believed every one of my customers should be using.
The acquisition by Salesforce significantly changed things, and in particular the role I was working which led me to leave.
Advice to Management
Better change management and more transparent quota creation
I have been working at Relativity full-time for less than a year
I felt very prepared to work from home right from the beginning and very welcomed. My immediate manger reached out to let me know what to expect and when to expect my equipment. The CEO personally... met with our new hire group (via ZOOM) to welcome us and answer our questions. The company training videos and certification programs are outstanding. The company is at the cutting edge and is constantly looking for new paths to blaze! Relativity makes software to help users organize data, discover truth and act on it. I’m excited to be part of such a great company!
The training can be very intense. You WILL hit the ground running.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work! Love the transparency, honesty and trust that you place in your people! What an amazing leadership team!!