Compare Tableau Software vs SolarFlare Communications BETASee how working at Tableau Software vs. SolarFlare Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tableau Software vs. SolarFlare Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tableau Software scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- SolarFlare Communications scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Tableau Software.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Tableau Software.
I worked at Tableau Software for less than a year
- Incredibly friendly people no matter where you turn - Guidance available at every step of the way - from personal career growth to on individual projects - Open communication about personal and... work life balance (and understanding of how life sometimes just happens) - Very flexible schedule and understanding that you don't need to be at the desk 24/7 to get work done - Incredibly friendly to those coming in without prior knowledge to the software and offer a welcoming environment to learn it - Although remote, made interns feel connected and welcome which led to making friends! - Manager was incredibly open to feedback and gave honest feedback that was helpful toward growth
I honestly cannot think of any. This was such an incredible personal and professional growth experience. Everything was incredible.
Advice to Management
I felt informed and up-to-date throughout most of my intern processes and am very content. Only wish that there was better integration for Tableau and Salesforce but I understand that even now, this... is still a work in progress.
I have been working at SolarFlare Communications full-time for less than a year
Everyone is extremely friendly. Benefits are excellent. Work environment is casual. I have yet to see any inter office drama since I’ve been here. Overall wonderful place to work.
Company was acquired by Xilinx so future for some employees is uncertain.
Advice to Management
Do what you can during acquisition to help people to feel at ease.