Compare Tableau Software vs Zillow BETASee how working at Tableau Software vs. Zillow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tableau Software vs. Zillow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Zillow had 35 more reviews than Tableau Software that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Tableau Software.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
I have been working at Tableau Software full-time for more than a year
The people here are amazing. Genuine, smart, hard working and caring people. Company has great mission and sense of purpose. Not like "other tech companies"
Concerned with losing our culture as we continue to integrate with Salesforce
I have been working at Zillow full-time for less than a year
- Competitive Salary - Supportive and Flexible Work Environment - Great Benefits - Actually Inclusive and Diverse (walks the walk, doesn’t just talk the talk)
Because there are so many divisions of Zillow Group, some systems and processes can feel a little disjointed at times, but there is effort to improve that.
Advice to Management
As the company continues to grow, please do everything you can to maintain the current positive and supportive culture. The people who work for Zillow are what make working here so great.