Compare Target vs Amazon BETASee how working at Target vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Target scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Target part-time for more than 3 years
Competitive pay, good benefits, bonuses, good company values, great place to work for students.
Inconsistent hours, some leaders are better than others, so it depends on what department of the store you work in.
Advice to Management
Some employees need consistent hours to pay bills. Hours fluctuate too much.