Compare Target vs Apple BETASee how working at Target vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years
Compensation, generous stock grants, on campus clinic for healthcare including PCPs, dentistry, ophthalmology; two paid shutdowns a year, amazing health plans
Some teams have bad culture, although it’s important to understand every big company has micro cultures. Make sure you find the right team to fit your needs.