Compare Target vs McDonald's BETASee how working at Target vs. McDonald's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. McDonald's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Target scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- McDonald's scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
I worked at McDonald's full-time
The coworkers were good and the job payed okay for starting out.
Some customers I was unable to help and was required to refer them to my manager.
Advice to Management
Hire more people to be staffed appropriately.