Compare Target vs Publix BETASee how working at Target vs. Publix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. Publix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Publix scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Publix.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Publix.
I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year
Easy going atmosphere, friendly coworkers, great HR staff, paid vacation, paid sick/mental health days.
Long hours, overtime, rude guests, call-in's on days off.
Advice to Management