Compare Target vs Ross Stores BETASee how working at Target vs. Ross Stores compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. Ross Stores. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Target scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Ross Stores.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Ross Stores.
I have been working at Ross Stores full-time for more than a year
Day to day is very different some days can be extremely stressful and others a complete breeze
Low staff, absent leadership, unrealistic expectations
Advice to Management
Hire more employees