Compare Tarrant County College vs Apex Capital BETASee how working at Tarrant County College vs. Apex Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tarrant County College vs. Apex Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Apex Capital scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Tarrant County College.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Apex Capital.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Tarrant County College.
- "High school" was the most mentioned Con at Apex Capital.
I worked at Tarrant County College part-time for less than a year
The management is wonderful. I worked with amazing team members and other lifeguards. Made some good friends. You act as both gym supervisor and lifeguard so you never get bored. Management is very... understanding of college students trying to work towards their future.
Scheduling can be a bit difficult because it is based off of the classes offered in the gym.
I worked at Apex Capital full-time for less than a year
company culture is amazing! i loved coming to work. great place for millenials! they encouraged community engagement. i was even on a book committee.
none because there was no cons